These are the 5+ questions Vijay and Jeff would like to ask one another and get covered in the 15 mins conversation. There will be an additional 5 mins following this for questions from the audience to us both, which needs be moderated by the chairperson.
• The baseline definition of data analytics in the new technology age and how new paradigms are shaping the enterprise industry landscape?
• The best way of identifying and conveying data storytelling covering a range of digital narratives?
• Using AI/ML for efficient data analytics?
• Customer data platforms (CDP) and how do they consolidate content, context, and data to deliver AI/ML experiences in enterprise industry landscape?
• Omnichannel content, context and data delivery, and how to craft hyper-personalized "own your own journey” experiences and product offerings?
• Organizing data by transitioning from chaos to clarity is a major consideration in the enterprise industry. Data storytelling covering a range of digital narratives plays a great role in this transition.
• Data agility and quality are critical for enhanced customer experience when seen through the prism of Garbage In Garbage Out.
• Application of AI, ML, and Predictive Analytics to drive content, context, data, and real-time recommendations to increase customer loyalty, service activation, loyalty, and propensity.
• Delivering omnichannel content, context, and data to craft hyper-personalized "own your own journey” experiences and product offerings