Powered by WorldPay from FIS
With Retail 4.0, the “new retail” concept is a hybrid of both physical and digital retail hence increasing the need for new formats of retail purchasing and the need for new perspectives on future retail technologies.
The 20-minute sessions will unveil insights on how brands, retailers and marketplaces can prepare for a more “omni-channel” approach through the use of new technologies and new formats of retail.
- Break-through Online-Retail Technologies of 2022 & Beyond
- Brick & Mortar: The Future of the High Street & a Physical Presence
- Social Commerce, Live Commerce - What's Next?
- Utilising Augmented Reality in Online Retail to Impress New and Current Customers
- Instore Anywhere - Recreating Live Shopping Experiences Online
- Future of Sustainability Through Online Retail