Adapting to changing consumer expectations
1. Convenience outweighs personalisation by more than 3x in driving shopping decisions. How has that influenced the strategies undertaken by your organisation to improve the CX?
2. Consumers are becoming more promiscuous, shopping across a wider variety of retailers to meet their needs. How is your organisation adapting to the ‘promiscuity’ of consumers?
3. 71% of customers agree that employee experience has a significant impact on customer experience. What EX initiatives have been proven successful in delivering returns on the experience?
4. Sustainability has become a big influence in consumption decisions since the pandemic, and likely to persist post-pandemic. How do you see that impacting (or has impacted) your value proposition to customers?
5. Almost 60% of customers are considered as digital natives (Generation Y & Z) and the attention span for ads are <12 sec. What are the measures you have and/or are planning to put in place to attract the generation Y & Z in particular?
6. Brand trust and having the requested items in stock are the number one reasons for Generation Y & Z to shop at a particular store. How do you evaluate your company's performance for these two success factors