How can merchants pivot to futureproof themselves
1. When we talk about retail of tomorrow, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind in the APAC region? Examples to prompt: artificial intelligence, next level personalization, seamless experience across channels, etc.
2. We know that today’s brick-and-mortar retail alone will not sustain into the future, especially after what the pandemic has shown us. Commerce has to be omnichannel, and in a way omnipresent. What are some ways we can continue to acquire customers in this digital age, and to maintain relevance?
3. When commerce is online, the good thing is that we have all the data. How are you harvesting and leveraging this data to retarget/personalize and create a seamless experience for your customers?
4. Into the future, as we think about the blurring of borders and cross-border commerce, it is also importance to consider factors such as localization and preferred payment methods in each country. What are your current payment strategies?
5. Future disruption – what do you foresee?