Omnichannel Retail Strategy: Changes in payment method Post-COVID-19
• Due to Covid, more businesses are building their online touchpoint as main business outlet or to supplement their offline stores. Can your customer make purchase online and collect their product in store or thru delivery or vice versa, browse a product in store, add to cart and make a purchase at home later?
• Beside switching focus to online presence, Covid-19 also heighten the awareness to avoid physical cash/card handling. How are your business touchpoints accepting various cashless payment?
• Which are the payments methods and tools that are working well for your retail business during these difficult times?
• Are your customers facing any issues when making e-payments online or in-store and how is your operation team coping with these issues?
• With the range of payment methods across different touchpoints, how are you business managing the transactions and settlements across multiple platforms?