Use of technology and data to engage in a contactless world
1. Helpful employees and friendly service are of high importance to customers. How do we balance the human touch and AI-backed technology in the contactless world?
2. How can we fully replicate the in-store experience into the digital world? (i.e. augmented reality, augmented shopping)
3. Where do we draw the line on personalisation before it is perceived as ‘creepy’ and how does that impact the way we use customer data?
4. How do we balance personalisation with the costs to deliver personalisation?
5. Not all experience digitalisation results in CX uplift. What are some initiatives that have backfired and what measures can we take in the future to avoid a repeat?
6. Countries like Korea, Japan, and HK are on the fence when asked if consumers would recommend use of chatbot. A contrast to Singapore and India who are more likely to recommend it. What do you think drives this divide in preference?
7. Social media are the number one source of inspiration - 69% of Gen Z consumers are interested in buying things directly from social media sites and 62% of Gen Y and Z are more loyal to brands that engage directly with customers on social media. To which extent do you engage with customers on social media and to which extent do you leverage the data that you gather from these interactions?