attendees visited Tech Week Singapore at the 2022 edition. +5% increase from the previous edition.
Asia's Most Exciting eCommerce & MarTech Event
Explore Asia's leading technology providers, innovators and the brightest marketing minds to discover the emerging trends and the most pertinent issues in e-commerce, retail and marketing technology at eCommerce Expo Asia and the co-located event, Technology for Marketing Asia, this 11th to 12th October 2023 at Marina Bay Sands Expo, Singapore.
OUR 2023 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Be a part of the community of thought-leaders, industry analysts and eCommerce leaders from organisations of all sizes and key industries.
Our 2023 Conference Themes Include:
Customer Experience Theatre
Delivering first-class customer experiences is crucial for driving retention, referrals, and capturing a larger market share. However, without the right data and resources, this can prove to be a significant challenge.
Join the experts for an in-depth exploration of top customer experience strategies.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen your first-party data in a cookieless world
- Learn how to leverage your data for hyper-personalised experiences
- Discover tools to design seamless omnichannel customer journeys
- Address the unique multilingual challenges faced by businesses in the Asia region
Amazon Global Selling Summit 2023 (Southeast Asia)
Welcome to the Amazon Global Selling Summit 2023 (Southeast Asia) - an annual keynote event designed for sellers of all experience levels, from no e-commerce background to experienced sellers, to unlock the next phase in their global selling journey. Whether you are a local brand owner, or aspiring entrepreneurs looking to gain new global customers in North America and beyond - you will learn from Amazonians, be inspired by panel discussions with top Amazon Global Sellers, and expand your network with e-commerce service providers who can assist your journey of cross-border selling.
October 11-12, 2023
Physical in-person event (Singapore)
Venue: eCommerce Expo Asia, Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Level 1
October 26, 2023
Virtual event for Southeast Asian attendees
Prepare for an immersive global selling journey marked by:
2 full days of learning about cross-border-ecommerce with beginner/intermediate and advanced tracks
6-figure, 7-figure, 8-figure top seller strategies with dynamic panels on hot button topics such as ROI analysis for your e-commerce business, hot products that US consumers want and key product research strategies, day-to-day online business optimization strategies
On-site registration booth and consultations with Amazon Global Selling account managers
Free learning guides to kick start your ecommerce journey
For full programming please visit Amazon Global Selling Summit 2023 (Southeast Asia) official website here.
- Inspirational Experienced/Top Amazon Global Sellers sharing and panel sessions: Real-life case studies and tips to spark insights and optimizations.
- Amazon new tools and features sharing: Gain exclusive insights and useful resources into new updates, promotions and key Amazon selling tools that new and experienced sellers should leverage to increase basket size, grow sales and maximise US shopping events.
- Interactive Industry Panels and Keynotes: Immerse yourself in thought-provoking and interactive industry panel discussions and inspiring keynote sessions from Service Providers, Seasoned Sellers and Amazon subject matter experts. These segments will delve into practical tips on improving margins, upselling/cross-selling, operations management and resourcing e-commerce teams for growth.
- The Amazon Pavilion: Step outside the theatre and into the vibrant Amazon Pavilion. Here, you'll network and engage with Amazon Account Executives, Amazon Global Seller Ambassadors, and Service Providers. This is your chance to forge invaluable connections and gain practical advice.
International Commerce Theatre: Powered by Worldpay from FIS
This theatre will explore regulatory, commercial and tech challenges & opportunities, legal and commercial outlooks, country-specific market insights, localisation issues, marketplace overview, supply & demand forecasts. Geared for regional audience as well as SMEs looking to explore best practices, lessons learned and tech solutions for overseas businesses.
Coverage will encompass:
- Cross border Trade
- Omnichannel Experience
- International expansion & strategies
- Compliance & Regulation
- Urban logistics
- Intelligent delivery & fulfilment
- Supply chain & Inventory Management
· Market Updates - outlook, supply & demand issues
Climate change, inflation, how to navigate the various forms of disruption in 2023 and beyond
Maximizing ecommerce profitability for long term growth
Panel: Retail Beyond Borders
Best practices in Headless eCommerce architecture
Technology for Marketing Asia: MarTech Theatre
By prioritising marketing innovation, your business will be better positioned to outpace the competition and forge lasting relationships with your customers.
As part of Technology for Marketing Asia, the MarTech Theatre is dedicated to showcasing marketing strategies and innovations that can help businesses thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Implementing Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: Explore how AI is being used to personalise marketing messages, automate tasks, and glean deeper insights from data. From chatbots to predictive analytics, AI offers myriad opportunities for marketers to connect with customers more effectively and efficiently.
- Enabling Social Commerce: As social media becomes increasingly intertwined with commerce, this theme will cover the strategies and technologies that businesses can use to drive sales directly from social media. Learn how to leverage user-generated content, influencer partnerships, and social media advertising to turn followers into customers.
- Adopting Omnichannel Marketing Practices: In the age of the connected consumer, businesses need to provide a seamless experience across all channels. Find out how to successfully integrate online and offline touchpoints and personalise experiences based on customer behavior.
- Being part of the Customer Experience Revolution: Customer experience is the new battleground for businesses. This theme will look at how you can create exceptional customer experiences through UX design, customer journey mapping, and beyond.
Technology for Marketing Asia - Asia's Most Anticipated MarTech Show Returns!
The third edition of Technology for Marketing Asia will be taking place on 11th to 12th October 2023 at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre. Join us for the most exciting showcase of innovative marketing technologies and solutions specially curated for marketing practitioners, specialists, and business decision makers.
Co-located with eCommerce Expo Asia and a part of Tech Week Singapore, the two-day event will empower hundreds of APAC enterprises with the tools to build their marketing strategy for business success.
One Ticket, Access Seven Events.
eCommerce Expo Asia is part of Tech Week Singapore, presented by CloserStill Media, bringing together six leading technology events: Cloud Expo Asia, DevOps Live Asia Cyber Security World, Big Data & AI World, Data Centre World Asia, eCommerce Expo Asia and Technology for Marketing Asia.
Your free eCommerce Expo Asia ticket will get you access to all seven events taking place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on 11th to 12th October 2023. Be a part of game-changing conversations and a unique movement.