- 9th Oct, Wednesday | 09:15 - 17:00
- 10th Oct, Thursday | 09:30 - 17:00
DATES & TIMES
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
Level Basement 2, Hall E
10 Bayfront Avenue
If you are travelling by public transport, the nearest station is Bayfront MRT Station.
This is part of the Circle Line.
GETTING TO MARINA BAY SANDS EXPO AND CONVENTION CENTRE
- Visitors may alight at level 1 lobby of the Sands Expo and Convention Centre along Bayfront Avenue.
- Visitors may hail taxis at the waiting stands outside the Casino along Bayfront Avenue, or hotel Tower 1 lobby on Shears Link.
- A taxi ride from Singapore Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands costs between S$18 and S$38 and takes approximately 30 minutes.
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to the Bayfront MRT Station (exits B, C, D and E) on the Circle and Downtown Lines.
From the airport, visitors may take the train from the basement of Terminals 2 and 3. The journey involves two transfers (change at Tanah Merah and Bugis stations) and takes approximately 70 minutes.