- 10th Oct, Wednesday | 09:15 - 17:00
- 11th Oct, Thursday | 09:30 - 17:00
Travel and Accommodation Information
DATES & TIMES
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
Level Basement 2, Hall E
10 Bayfront Avenue
If you are travelling by public transport, the nearest station is Bayfront MRT Station.
This is part of the Circle Line.
GETTING TO MARINA BAY SANDS EXPO AND CONVENTION CENTRE
- Visitors may alight at level 1 lobby of the Sands Expo and Convention Centre along Bayfront Avenue.
- Visitors may hail taxis at the waiting stands outside the Casino along Bayfront Avenue, or hotel Tower 1 lobby on Shears Link.
- A taxi ride from Singapore Changi Airport to Marina Bay Sands costs between S$18 and S$38 and takes approximately 30 minutes.
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to the Bayfront MRT Station (exits B, C, D and E) on the Circle and Downtown Lines.
From the airport, visitors may take the train from the basement of Terminals 2 and 3. The journey involves two transfers (change at Tanah Merah and Bugis stations) and takes approximately 70 minutes.
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands, the Official Show Venue for Cloud Expo Asia, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data World, Smart IoT, Data Centre World and eCommerce Expo Asia 2018, is the leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment in Asia. Located along the Marina Bay waterfront in Singapore, its three cascading hotel towers are crowned by the extraordinary Sands Sky Park on the 57th floor. The resort also includes a lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum and floating crystal pavilions. The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and the hottest nightclubs in Singapore can all be found on its premises.
Please contact the following department for more details:
Department: Group Reservations I Front Office
DID: +65 6688 8889