On 11 and 12 October 2023, eCommerce Expo Asia will open its doors to all attendees from the APAC's eCommerce community. Join our line-up of international experts to showcase your expertise in two exhilarating days of innovation and education in the online retail landscape.
"Being able to speak to all of these businesses under one roof, face-to-face has made it so much easier for us to network in the eCommerce industry. One takeaway from the event is that, as mentioned in one of the presentations and coming from a logistics background, i can definitely say that Logistics is a key challenge for the eCommerce side of things and it validates the kind of efforts that we're making at UPS in the eCommerce space as well."
-Marketing Manager, UPS
Are you an expert in these fields?
The conference team are calling for innovative papers and case studies from CIOs, IT Directors, CEOs, CTOs and other senior technology executives. The team is particularly keen to receive papers from experienced practitioner in fields such as artificial intelligence, data and analytics, and machine learning.
The conference will offer different theatres, designed to address the most pertinent and compelling issues in Big Data & AI solutions. These will be covered in the following streams:
Customer Experience Theatre
Targeted at heads of e-commerce, retail, customer experience, marketing & data analytics from leading brands, topics will focus on success stories in harnessing data, machine learning etc. to create brand loyalty. Topics will also explore future of retail marketing strategies in a cookies-less world e.g. contextual advertising, influencer marketing and other alternatives.
Coverage will encompass:
- Customer data & analytics
- Physical & digital customer
- Customer service process optimization
- Luxury Retail
- Customer engagement & experience
- Harnessing & leveraging data to create hyper-personalised experiences
- Best practices: Building privacy-centric audience and aligning with first-party data
- Building a customer experience to survive and thrive
- Create compelling, omnichannel product experiences
- Better deliveries make better business - Delivery as a strategic differentiator
- Tackling Multilingualism Challenges for Online Presence
- Retail’s Online Marketing Transformation
Cross Border Commerce Theatre
This theatre will explore regulatory, commercial and tech challenges & opportunities, legal and commercial outlooks, country-specific market insights, localisation issues, marketplace overview, supply & demand forecasts. Geared for regional audience as well as SMEs looking to explore best practices, lessons learned and tech solutions for overseas businesses.
Coverage will encompass:
- Cross border Trade
- Omnichannel Experience
- International expansion & strategies
- Compliance & Regulation
- Urban logistics
- Intelligent delivery & fulfilment
- Supply chain & Inventory Management
· Market Updates - outlook, supply & demand issues
Climate change, inflation, how to navigate the various forms of disruption in 2023 and beyond
Maximizing ecommerce profitability for long term growth
Panel: Retail Beyond Borders
Best practices in Headless eCommerce architecture