We have invited the Head of Asia for Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Retail Development of Hasbro, Andrew Yin, to join us today to share some insights on the future of retail within the entertainment and toy industry.
- With the recent pandemic, how has Hasbro/entertainment – toy industry been affected? What are the changes in consumer consumption did you see?
- We see now that companies are moving towards omni-channel retail, what do you think is the most important expect of it? What are the challenges one can expect?
- Noticing a continuing rise of disruptive social media platforms like TikTok, should companies adapt their marketing strategies to embrace such new disruptive tech to reach their customers?
- Now that there are a lot of initiatives about being environmentally responsible, how do you think the toy/ entertainment industry can contribute to this?
- Working at Hasbro, you have access to new toys and gadgets, are you an avid collector? Share with us some of your favourite few collections?