With the ever-evolving digital marketing channels, consumers are present and interacting across multiple touchpoints with brands, expecting consistent engagement across all channels. How do brands choose which marketing technologies are going to best carry their message while still reaching their target market?
We have invited the Head of Existing Client Marketing from Citi Singapore, Jaslyin Qiyu, to share with us some insights on the future of martech within the financial industry and examine marketing technology that will shape marketing strategy and operations in the years ahead.
- Has marketing technology had to evolve as a result of COVID? What changes have you noticed as a result of this?
- Noticing a continuing rise of disruptive social media platforms like TikTok, should companies adapt their marketing strategies to embrace such new disruptive tech to reach their customers?
- What do you think are the common mistakes that can derail a good digital marketing plan?
- Can you share some of your best practices for creating dynamic campaigns and experiences across all digital marketing channels? What are the details that one should look out for when planning for a digital campaign?
- What is one advice you will give to anyone doing digital marketing now?